Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Calvin Parish, Hero or a Killer...


HERO
By Leighton Del Mia

Published 26th 2014




This book toke me by surprise...

Calvin Parish is a CEO in his media firm, Hero by night, and a hot headed, delicious, tough sadist the rest of the time. 
Hero wants to protect the city he loves, he have more powers than normal people, he don't think about the law, he just want the job done...
Calvin Parish is a guy, who's parents gave him a big responsibility in a young age, when they died. 
The tough sadist don't care what women wants, he take want he wants, he fucks women there are willing and want it hard... someone he can treat as dirt, so he wont feel bad, when he hurts them badly   .

Cataline Ford is quitet, she lost her family in a fire when she were little, and she ended up in foster care. she works a normal 9 to 5 job and off course she have a BIG crush on her boss, Calvin Parish. She only has one friend and no family, and her friend forced Cat out of her comfort zone, and not long after she is kidnapped... 


I have no words about this book... it's just WOW...!!




My inner fangirl, was free!! this book did it for me, I was like IHH AHH wow, I even screamed at it because I got so angry and frustrated, and small squeals escaped my mouth... I'v been isolated from the world the last to days because of it. 

My social life, family life and my school is suffering because of HERO... But it was worth it, and I will do it again, I have to many assignments to finish, don't think I will make the deadline...



THE SEX IS FREAKISHLY HOT!!!....



OMG I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!!!  CALVIN IS HERO!!

“I’m a predator,” I say, my voice unnaturally deep. “I target, and I kill. You mistook me for a hero.”
“As far as I’m concerned, there’s only one meal at this table, and it’s you.”

My ears pick up her slow swallow, my eyes the curl of her hands in her lap. “That sounds like a threat,” she says quietly.

I bend over, flatten one hand on the table and wrap the other around the arm of her chair. “It’s not. This is a threat: if you’re not naked and spread out on this table in two seconds, I’m going to spank you so hard, you won’t know up from down.”


I love Leighton Del Mia for writing HERO! 







No comments:

Post a Comment