Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Monster or not! He is the reason I like this book...

MONSTER in his EYES

By J.M Darhower
Published April 27th 2014

I like this book...

Karissa, maybe has the look, but she is missing her brain... It doesn't surprise me she lost her scholarship...

"His words distract me from the worry. "You have parents?"
"Of course," he says. "I didn't create myself."



I love Naz even if he is a little crazy, he were also the only character there were the reason, I wanted to finish the book... 
And it's written i Karissas POV, and since I didn't like her much... 



But like I said I like Naz, who's real name is Ignazio Vitale... Dangerous, dark, hot, mystery

And at one point in the book I was really cheering him on!! But  apparently he should fall in love with Karissa....

"I should kill you, I fucking wish I had it in me to do it." - Naz



"For as much as I hate him, I also love him. I love him. Love him. And I fucking hate that, too. 
He's a monster, wrapped up in a pretty package. But I find myself wondering at times like this, when I feel the distance between us, if maybe in his eyes, the real monster is me" - Karissa



"What am I supposed to do now?" He steps toward me, reaching into his pocket and pulling something out. I watch incredulously as he drops it on my lap, stepping right over me like it's nothing. I glance down, blinking with surprise when I see that it's my engagement ring. "You set a date for the wedding," he says. "That's what you do."



Naz wanted to kill you, sweeti... He fell in love with you and didn't... you say you hate him too his face, and then after tell him you love him too... You can't even be in the same room, and when it happens... There is dead silence....



Then after you poison the poor man, He comes in the middle of the night and gets you, so you can come back too him... And then you have the dignity to ask him what you do now?

Yeah he is a crazy shit! he kills people... He is VITALE!!!... But he wants to give you the world, and he promise not to leave you and he keeps it... He has a lot of skeleton in the closet, but he is also a REAL man who wants to praise and love his women...


I know a lot of this is negative, but I did have good time reading it, and it's a good story/plot... And yeah I these moments too...








No comments:

Post a Comment